Well, I don't see why not. If I get tagged for any journal questionnaires, I'll do them, but I won't be posting art to DA anymore.
Tagged by GrovyleFangirl1997
1. You have to post the rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page to inform them that they are tagged.
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that." (Ignore rules 5 & 6 because they are not legit rules).
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that's you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are allowed!
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENT. Unless you are commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish with in a week, if not, you have to do what the creator tells you to do ( Art, rp...etc *).
12. Be creative with the title. No " I got tagged".
Hahaha these rules. No, I won't be tagging anyone. It's unfair to those that don't want to spend their time doing something on one of these.
And to rule 11: no. That's the stupidest thing I have ever read. Forcing someone to do something for not doing something that they want is even more ridiculous. This kind of stuff is supposed to be for fun. It's not supposed to be torment. :|
1. I'm going to be a junior in college. Fun.
2. I run a few ask blogs and roleplaying blogs on tumblr.
3. Ever since the family pet, Spencer, came home, my favorite animals are rabbits.
4. Even though I watch people play horror games, I would never play them myself.
5. Pineapple is my favorite fruit, with raspberries being my second favorite.
6. I'm a nut about being conservative. If I see a light on during the daytime, I turn it off, no question.
7. I want to be an illustrator of sorts when I'm out of college, though I have my uncertainties...
8. I love writing sappy/fluffy/romantic scenes, but I'm not a romantic myself.
9. When I'm comfortable talking with a person, I tend to swear more around them.
10. Although I'm very concerned about the planet, I don't really see a lot of nature or travel much.
11. I am terrible at going to bed at a proper hour. I'll tell myself to go to bed earlier and end up staying up until 4 am.
12. I am right-handed. Can you tell I'm running out of ideas?
13. I have an acute sense of hearing-- I can hear what my folks are saying even when I'm a floor above them.
Questions from GrovyleFangirl1997
1. What do you think of the Broadway play, Wicked?
I never really saw Wicked, so I don't have much of an opinion. I remember having to sing Popular in middle school, though-- and I hated it (if only because I didn't like acting like a "popular" person)
2. Do you prefer contacts or glasses?
I prefer glasses. I wore contacts for a short time but there were a few instances with them that made me decide to stop using them.
3. What was your first ever anime?
I'm pretty sure it was the Pokemon anime, pretty much.
4. Do you watch any internet exclusive shows? If yes, name one that you are currently watching.
I'm not sure. Unless you count Jacksfilms's YIAY, then I can't really think of anything.
5. If you watch My Little Pony, what mythical beast would you like to see?
I don't watch MLP, sorry!
6. What kind of topping do you like on your pizza?
I don't eat pizza much, nor do I usually eat it with toppings but I do like pepperoni. (How unoriginal)
7. How many YouTube Gamers do you watch? Name one.
I think I watch at least 9 (not including group-channels). I tend to watch Vinny (from Vinesauce) a lot.
8. Are there any songs that you like that are internet exclusive? If so, name one.
Yeah, I like some internet-exclusives. One of them would have to be Echo by Crusher-P.
9. What is the one show you love but know people hate it?
Probably the Pokemon anime. People complain too much about the voice-acting and inconsistencies with the game but I don't really care about any of that. It's been with me since my childhood and I love it still.
10. Pizza or Hot Dog?
Pizza, since I tend to eat it more. I stopped eating hot-dogs for some reason but I might try to eat them again at some point.
11. Which song do you listen to the most when you're drawing pictures?
It depends on the mood of the drawing, really. My song-obsessions tend to jump around, too.
12. Look around your room, name the first thing you see.
Well, I'm not in my room right now, but there are some markers by the keyboard.
13. That is all, goodbye.
And now, 13 questions of my own:
1. If you create original characters or fan characters, how do you go about naming them?
2. What's your favorite book from literature class in high school?
3. When working with traditional media, what do you prefer to use? (Ex. Paint, watercolors, pencil)
4. What operating system do you use on your computer?
5. What's your favorite amusement park ride?
6. What do you do to relax?
7. Who's your favorite Youtuber?
8. What made you join DA?
9. Are you a kid or are you a squid?
10. Which internet meme do you hate the most?
11. Anything special on your bucket list?
12. Did you play any sports as a child? If so, what?
13. Ever prank someone?
Now that I'm finished- anyone can do this if they want. Yeah, that's right, I'm a rule-breaker. And if you have a problem with that, then that's unfortunate.